Book Title: The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers, and Twos
Publisher: Teaching Stategies Inc.
Author: Diane Trister Dodge
- The Creative Curriculum for Preschool, 4th edition
- Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers and Twos, Volume 1: The Foundation
- Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers and Twos
- The Creative Curriculum for Preschool, 5th edition
- The Encyclopedia of Infant and Toddlers Activities for Children Birth to 3: Written by Teachers for Teachers
- The Creative Curriculum for Preschool: The Foundation, Vol. 1
- Infant/Toddler Environment Rating Scale
- The Creative Curriculum for Preschool: Interest Areas, Vol. 2
- The Creative Curriculum for Preschool, Vol. 3: Literacy
- Infants, Toddlers, and Caregivers: A Curriculum of Respectful, Responsive, Relationship-Based Care and Education
The Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers & Twos helps teachers appreciate and find joy in the everyday discoveries that delight a child-the sound a rattle makes; the leaves blowing in circles by the wind; the ball that unexpectedly rolls across a child’s path; the ants marching across the pavement. It is a comprehensive curriculum that helps teachers achieve the very best program for children under three. If the interactions children have are nurturing, consistent, and loving, and the experiences they have are appropriately challenging, then infants, toddlers, and twos grow and flourish. In such an environment, children learn to trust and joyfully explore their surroundings, making discoveries and developing a sense of themselves as competent learners and caring human beings.