School Administrator's Complete Letter Book, Second Edition (Book & CD-ROM)
Primary: School Administrator's Complete Letter Book, Second Edition (Book & CD-ROM).pdf - 34,408 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: School Administrator's Complete Letter Book, Second Edition (Book & CD-ROM).pdf - 21,511 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: School Administrator's Complete Letter Book, Second Edition (Book & CD-ROM).pdf - 22,201 KB/Sec
- Perfect Phrases for School Administrators: Hundreds of Ready-to-Use Phrases for Evaluations, Meetings, Contract Negotiations, Grievances and Co (Perfect Phrases Series)
- Writing Meaningful Teacher Evaluations-Right Now!!: The Principal′s Quick-Start Reference Guide
- The Ten-Minute Inservice: 40 Quick Training Sessions that Build Teacher Effectiveness
- 194 High-Impact Letters for Busy Principals: A Guide to Handling Difficult Correspondence
- The Principal's Survival Guide: Where Do I Start? How Do I Succeed? When Do I Sleep?
- Lead Like a PIRATE: Make School Amazing for Your Students and Staff
- Leverage Leadership: A Practical Guide to Building Exceptional Schools
- Hacking Leadership: 10 Ways Great Leaders Inspire Learning That Teachers, Students, and Parents Love (Hack Learning Series) (Volume 5)
- Motivating & Inspiring Teachers: The Educational Leader's Guide for Building Staff Morale
- The Principled Principal: 10 Principles for Leading Exceptional Schools
The book's letters and memos represent the contributions of more than 60 outstanding school administrators throughout the United States - including superintendents, principals, supervisors, guidance counselors, and others - all of them with well-earned reputations for solid, professional communication.
Many types of letters are included - letters addressed to parents, teachers, students, teacher applicants, other school administrators, businesspeople, and the community at large. In addition, this handy resource is clearly organized, designed for easy use, and filled with the best letters of the best communicators in modern American education. The CD-ROM makes the letters easy to modify to fit your own situations.